The Nicolet VersaLab is a portable, battery or line-operated Doppler system for evaluation of the peripheral vasculature. Crisp, clear Doppler sound is now complemented with a display and printout to make documentation for reimbursement fast and convenient!
Accurate Visualization and Quantification
The VersaLab portable Doppler system is available in two models.
- Versalab LE Model features simple waveform traces that clearly indicate the peak or mean blood flow profile.
- Versalab SE Model features spectral analysis that displays more comprehensive information about all components of the blood flow profile. This feature allows the user to quickly delineate venous from arterial flow, and to more accurately indicate conditions such as turbulence.
- Both offer accurate visualization and quantification of blood flow parameters including velocity, directionality and a host of calculated measurements.
Compact, Economical and Versatile
The VersaLab lets you perform basic vascular testing anywhere. This bi-directional Doppler has a built-in printer for fast and easy documentation. And best of all, the compact VersaLab is loaded with diagnostic features at a value-packed price.
The VersaLab is available with bi-directional 4 or 8 MHz frequency, continuous wave Doppler transducers.You can select the optimum frequency for the peripheral application of your choice.
Documentation for Reimbursement
Now you can hear and see the results from your Doppler testing procedures. VersaLab's built-in printer provides fast, complete and accurate documented results of exactly what's displayed. The unique image scrolling feature allows you to review up to 50 seconds of data so you can choose the perfect waveforms to document the patient's condition. No other portable system offers the flexibility to preview the printout prior to printing- helping to eliminate wasted time and paper! All of the pertinent information is printed: date, time, probe frequency and settings, velocity and various calculations. Documentation is complete with room for examiner comments. This comprehensive documentation aids in reimbursement, allows for placement in the patient's chart and makes repeat studies for follow-up or research purposes easier.
Portable and Convenient
The VersaLab weighs a mere 1.9 kg (4.1 pounds) and is battery or line operated for the ultimate in portability and convenience. Our optional tilt-stand allows for wall mounting or desktop use with adjustment for the perfect viewing angle.
Benefits of Color Spectral Display
- Review all frequency components of blood flow profile
- Visualize turbulence and other flow disturbances
- Determine and document the quality of flow
- Quickly distinguish arterial from venous signals
The VersaLab provides you with the means to perform bi-directional vascular testing with documented results for a very economical price. It allows you to perform portable vascular testing in a fast, accurate and convenient way wherever it is needed.
Complete System Includes:
- Probe(s) of your choice
- Power supply with cord
- Tilt Stand
- Printer paper (1 roll)
- 1 pad report forms
- Laminated ABI chart
- Additional accessories also available, see related items.
- Cuff Kit (Additional Charge) Includes 4-10cm Cuff's, Aneroid and 5 pks of Printer Paper
How to Clean a Nicolet Doppler
Blog Post by Mohawk Medical Mall on June 24th 2013