Orders for in-stock items ship to you from our distribution center in Little Falls, New York via Fedex. Orders containing "Special items" or non-stock items will be shipped to you directly from the manufacturer. Orders will be processed and shipped within 1 to 2 days of being placed. You should receive your order within 3 to 5 business days thereafter. If the delivery date will be longer than our standard delivery time, a representative will contact you with your
Orders less than $100 will be asses a flat $8.00 shipping charge.
Orders exceeding $100 will ship with FREE ground shipping.
The following orders do not apply to above and will be assessed additional charges:
- Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii
- Contain Refrigerated Items and must be shipped with overnight shipping. These products are noted with “Refrigerated Item” on the product page.
- Contain large items that must be shipped by Tractor Trailer. These
products are noted with “This item requires Truck Delivery” on the product
Please contact customer service for a shipping quote prior
to placing an order that includes one of the exceptions above.
In the event you wish to cancel your order, please notify us
as soon as possible. Once an order has
shipped, it may either not be cancelled or it will be subject to cancellation
or restocking charges that could be valued up to 30% of the order total.
Large Item Truck Delivery
Some large items cannot be shipped via Fedex and require large truck delivery. These items are noted on their product page with as "Requires Truck Shipping" and will are assessed actual shipping charges. These items can be purchased in one of two ways:
- Place the order online-Once our customer support team receives the order, they will contact you to approve additional truck shipping charges.
- Contact our customer support team prior to placing the order online and they will provide additional truck shipping charges for you to approve. If approved, they will place the order for you using your payment method of choice.
Based on the delivery abilities of your residence or facility, the following delivery options are available:
- Tailgate (Dock to Dock) Delivery Your facility has a loading dock. The freight carrier will deliver the order equipment to your dock and and it is your responsibility to unload the equipment and bring into your facility. Please make sure your loading dock area is can be accessed by a 53' long truck.
- Liftgate (Curbside) Delivery Your facility does not have a loading dock. The freight carrier will unload the order to ground level by a truck liftgate and it is your responsibility to carry the equipment into the facility.
- Inside (1st Door Only) Delivery Your facility may or may not have a loading dock and you want the item delivered inside the first entry of your facility. The freight carrier will unload the order to dock or ground by liftgate and bring into the inside the entrance level of your building. It is then the customers responsibility to move the order into the facility and designated area.
- White Glove Service The Freight carrier will deliver the order to your facility, bring into the first entry of your facility, put into its designated area within your facility and remove skid and packing materials. Freight carrier is not responsible for putting accessories on equipment, leveling tables, programming equipment, putting on upholstery tops of tables, installing or mounting any equipment or moving/removing old equipment.