When will my order ship?
Mohawk Medical Mall generally ships all in stock products the same day the order is received and processed. Orders received after 2:00pm may not be processed until the following day. Our offices are open 8:30-5:00 Eastern Standard time, Monday thru Friday. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until the following Monday.
I placed an order but it was not processed…why?
will be held in processing if:
- The address you request your order to be shipped to does not match the billing address of your credit card.
- Funds are not available on your credit card.
- During checkout, you selected “check” or “ACH Transfer” as payment. Orders are not shipped until payment is received.
order included “R” Restricted items and we have not received and approved your signed Restricted
Authorization Form and a copy of your state or DEA license.
- Your order included a large equipment item that requires truck shipping. These items are identified on our website with Additional Freight Charges Will Apply. Upon placing your order, you will be contacted by our customer service department and asked to approve the additional truck shipping charge.
What methods of payment do you accept?Mohawk Medical mall accepts the following methods of payment:
- American Express
- Master Card
- Personal Check (Order will not be processed until check is received and approved-usually 10 days following receipt of check)
- Bank Certified Check (Order will not be processed until check is received and approved-usually 1 day following receipt of check)
- ACH Transfer (Order will not be processed until payment is received and approved-usually same day following receipt of payment). Upon receipt order, our customer service team will contact you to arrange payment.
Do you charge sales tax?
We charge sales tax to customers located in New York State.
May I cancel an order I placed?
In the event you wish to cancel your order, please notify us as soon as possible to prevent cancellation charges. Once an order has shipped, it may not be cancelled and will be subject to our Return Policy. Orders over $1,000 with payment submitted by check or money order will be charged a 10% return payment fee plus any applicable restocking and delivery charges.
Do you ship outside of the United States?
No. Orders received with a shipping address outside the United States or to an exporting company within the United States will be cancelled.
What shipping methods do you offer?
Products are shipped either by our distribution center or direct from the manufacturer. Products that are shipped by our distribution center will be shipped by Fedex or US Postal Service. Products Shipped by the manufacturer will be shipped by the service of their choice. Expect your order to arrive in 2-5 days, depending on how close your location is to our New York shipping point.
If your order includes multiple items, you may receive multiple shipments for the same order since some items are shipped from our warehouse and some are shipped direct by the manufacturer.
Some large equipment items require Truck delivery on a pallet. These items are identified on our website with Additional Freight Charges Will Apply. These items will be shipped by the 3rd party logistics shipping company best suited to deliver in your area.
If your order includes a large equipment item, it will not be processed until your approve the shipping charge. Our customer service team will contact you upon receipt of your order. If you would like to know the shipping price prior to placing your order, simply email or call our customer service team for a quote.
I ordered a large equipment item that required truck shipping…what delivery options do you offer?
We offer the following four options:
- Tailgate (Dock to Dock) Delivery - Your delivery address has a loading dock that can accommodate a 53’ long truck. The truck will back up to your dock. It is your responsibility to unload the delivery, bring into your location, unwrap skid, assemble item(s) and dispose of packing material and skid.
- Liftgate (Street Level Curbside) Delivery - Your delivery address does not have a loading dock or cannot accommodate a 53’ foot long truck. The truck will arrive to your delivery address, and lower the delivery to street level using a liftgate or ramp. It is your responsibility to bring the delivery into your location, unwrap the skid, assemble item(s) and dispose of packing material and skid.
- Inside to 1st Door Delivery - Your delivery address does not have a loading dock or cannot accommodate a 53’ foot long truck. The truck will arrive to your delivery address, lower the delivery to street level using a liftgate or ramp, and bring the delivery into the 1st floor entryway of your location. It is your responsibility to unwrap the skid, assemble item(s) and dispose of packing material and skid. Your doorway must be able to accommodate a 48" Wide Pallet, otherwise it will NOT be able to be brought inside.
- White Glove Delivery - Your delivery address may or may not have a loading dock. The truck will arrive to your delivery address, back up to your dock or lower the delivery to street level using a liftgate or ramp, bring the delivery into any floor of your location, unwrap the skid and dispose of packing material and skid. Delivery company may or may not assemble the item. When choosing white glove delivery, please inquire with our customer service department if assembly is included for your item(s).
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes, orders totaling over $100 meet our free shipping policy. This policy does not apply to:
- Large equipment items that requires truck shipping
- Orders that are shipped to Alaska or Hawaii
- Orders that require overnight delivery and refrigeration (this will be noted on the item on our website)
- Orders that customer requires to ship faster than standard delivery. To have an order shipped overnight or other rush service, please call or email our customer service team for a shipping price quote.
How do I track my order?
Once your order is processed, you will receive an email stating the status of your order. If your order is being shipped from our warehouse, the email will include the method of shipping and the tracking number. If your order is being shipped direct from the manufacturer, your status will not include a tracking number. To track this shipment, contact our customer service department for assistance.
My order included a Restricted product. What does this mean?
require us to restrict the sale of certain products to licensed physicians
only. These products are identified on
our website with Restricted Product-Only Physician May Purchase.
To purchase these products, please have a licensed physician complete a Physician Only Authorization Form and return it to us, along with a copy of his/her Medical License. This form will be provided to you via email from our Customer Service Team. We will only ship restricted products to the address that is listed on the Physician Only Authorization Form.
Restricted Products cannot be returned due to the nature of the storage and
possibility of the product being compromised.
Please fax documents to us at 315-797-0365 Attn: Restricted Authorization.
How do I return an item?
To return an item, please contact our customer service department to receive an RGA (return Goods Authorization).
The following items may not be returned:
- Opened or partially used
- Requires refrigeration
- Embroidered or engraved
- Was purchased from us over 30 days ago
- Cannot be returned based on the manufacturer's guidelines (Products that are non-returnable with the manufacturer are also non-returnable with Mohawk Medical Mall)
- Restricted products, due to the nature of the storage and possibility of the product being compromised.
If our customer service team provides you an RGA, be sure to:
- Print and complete a Return Form. Be sure to include the completed form with your return.
- To repack the item(s) in the original shipping carton with adequate packing to prevent damage and include a copy of the original packing slip with the RGA number written on it.
- When repacking item(s), DO NOT write on the Manufacturer Packaging. This will result in no credit being provided.
- Items returned without receiving an RGA will be discarded and no credit will be provided.
- Shipping charges will not be credited on returned items.
Your customer service team approved the return of an item but I am being assessed a restocking fee. Why?
Items that Mohawk Medical Mall sells are either stock or non-stock items. Stock items that are returned simply go back into our inventory and are resold. These items are not assessed a restocking fee. Non-Stock items that are returned to us cannot go into our inventory and therefore we must return them to the manufacturer. Manufacturers charge us a restocking fee when items are returned and unfortunately, we need to pass those charges on to you. This is done by reducing the amount of credit you receive by the amount of the restocking fee.
Restocking fees assessed by manufacturers can be as high as 40% percent of the price of the item. If you are unsure as to if you will keep the item, contact our customer service prior to ordering to find what the potential restocking fee will be should you decide to return the item.
I just received my order and it is damaged. Help!
CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT IMMEDIATELY AND KEEP ALL SHIPPING BOXES AND PACKAGING MATERIAL.
We will arrange to reship the order and set up a claim with the shipping provider.
Upon receipt of your order, open it the same day and inspect all items for concealed damage. Plug in and trial electrical items to ensure proper performance.
I just received my order and it is
not what I ordered. Help!
CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT IMMEDIATELY AND KEEP ALL SHIPPING BOXES AND PACKAGING MATERIAL.
We will arrange to reship the order and pickup of the incorrect item(s).
Upon receipt of your order, verify that the item(s) received match the items on the packing slip.
If you have
received incorrect item(s), incorrect quantity of item(s) or there is damage to
the item, please contact our customer service team immediately at
1-855-366-4295. Failure to notify our Customer Service Team with errors or
damages within 5 days of receiving your order may prevent us from taking
Note: If the item you received is defective, Mohawk Medical Mall will follow the manufacturer's suggested policy for repairing and/or replacing the item.