The Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener is a handheld, portable device designed to help users quickly and easily detect vision issues on patients from 6 months of age through adult. This Welch Allyn Vision Screener spot screens both eyes at once from a nonthreatening 3-foot distance. The touch-screen display allows for one-touch activation, simple management of patient data entry, and easy configuration for both vision screening and autorefraction applications.
- Supports AAP screening guidelines for early detection of amblyopic risk factors
- Automated screening provides thorough, objective, and easy-to-understand results
- Easy to use, easy to implement with minimal user training required
- Adequately powered for mass screening events
- Captures readings 97% of the time helping to screen otherwise difficult patients
- Wireless printing and WiFi-enabled for easy export of data
- Manual exports available via USB port
- Uses lights and sounds to help engage children
- Does not connect to EMR
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Welch Allyn Spot Vision Screener allows you to test all of your patients, regardless of age, color of eyes, or other potentially limiting factors for the potential indication of:
- Myopia (nearsightedness)
- Hyperopia (farsightedness)
- Astigmatism (blurred vision)
- Anisometropia (unequal refractive power)
- Strabismus (eye misalignment)
- Anisocoria (unequal refractive power
Are you a member of Premier, Vizient (Novation/MedAssets) or Intalere (Amerinet)?
If so, you may qualify for a discounted price on this product. To check eligibility, simply contact our Customer Service Team at 855-366-4295 or email@example.com.
Found a Lower Price on this Product? Let us know!
We will gladly match or beat any competitor's price! Exceptions may apply, but we are confident that no one can beat our price on this product.
Simply call 855-366-4295 and give customer service the website and the price that is lower than ours. We will work our magic!
Welch Allyn VS100 Spot Vision Screener
- Brand: Welch Allyn
- Product Code: VS100
Add to Cart for Price