1780 Clinitek Status+ Urine Analyzer
- Enhances confidence in clinical decisions with new automated checks (Auto-Checks) performed on every test
- Ensures consistent results interpretation with automatic timing and reading of every urine specimen
- Ready for connectivity to data management solutions (DMS), via a simple upgrade kit
- Offers a comprehensive point-of-care urinalysis menu for routine testing, detection of early kidney disease and hCG pregnancy testing
*Only available when using Siemens test strips with IR or color bands
Introducing the latest innovation for the MULTISTIX® family of urinalysis test strips; the addition of infra-red identification (ID) bands. The ID bands will invoke important automatic checks (Auto-Checks) when used with the following Siemens analyzers:
CLINITEK Status Analyzers that are upgraded with the software version 2.0 or greater
These analyzers have new software that recognize the infra-red bands and provide the following Auto-Checks for improved workflow and clinical information for the busy office or laboratory:
Identification of strip type - removing the need to enter the information manually
Detection if the test strip has been compromised by humidity over-exposure. If this occurs, patient results are not reported, thereby minimizing false positive results*.
The new test strips can be used on Siemens' CLINITEK® 50, CLINITEK®100, CLINITEK Status® (software versions 1.900 and earlier), CLINITEK® 500 and CLINITEK Advantus® analyzers, without impacting performance. However, since these analyzers do not recognize the ID bands, the Auto-Check features are not available.
Siemens is committed to continuous innovation in urinalysis and providing our customers with solutions for improved workflow and improved clinical information at the point of care.
* Only available with test strips that have the leukocyte pad
Siemens 1780 Clinitek Status+ Analyzer Starter Kits
- Brand: Siemens Healthcare Global
- Product Code: 1780 Starter Kit