UltraScopes are pressure sensitive stethoscopes for assessment of heart / lung sounds in patients and animals. The UltraScope head is machined from an extremely crack resistant modern plastic. The head, tubing and binaural assembly filters external noises while amplifying heart / lung sounds without batteries or electronics. Each head is completely manufactured in the United States and is individually designed, therefore no two are exactly alike.
The UltraScope Classic Stethoscope is sometimes the best solution for our hard of hearing users due to unimpeded sound delivered to each ear. However we always recommend our hard of hearing customer try the UltraScope Single Stethoscope first. Please note: In-the-ear hearing aids must be removed to use any UltraScope or MaxiScope stethoscopes.
- Frequency range 20-35 kHz.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Head -Single-sided pressure sensitive head made from shatter and crack resistant acrylic. UltraScope heads are individually hand painted; therefore each head is unique and may vary in color and design.
- Retaining Ring - Chrome plated, threaded retaining ring that screws on base of acrylic head
- Diaphragm -Translucent, flexible diaphragm with imprinted UltraScope logo
- Tubing-Made from Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) and is completely Latex Free
- Binaurals - Stainless steel Cardiology style with internal spring
- Eartips - Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) outer casing, Stainless Steel inner piece
- All Ultrascopes will be shipped via USPS direct from the manufacturer. If you prefer an alternate shipping method, additional shipping charges may apply. Please contact customer service if you have any other questions.
Ultrascope Stethoscope with 011PU Shabby Chic Head
- Brand: Parker Medical
- Product Code: 011PU