We currently accept the following payment options:
-Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover
-Bank Check Options: Certified Checks, Personal Checks, Money Orders and ACH Transfers (Electronic Checks)
Charges on your credit card statement will appear from "Mohawk Hospital Equipment Inc." Orders paid for by certified check will be processed the same day check is received. Orders paid for by personal check will be held for 10 business day prior to order processing for clearing. For ACH Transfers (Electronic Checks), you will be required to complete and sign an account information form. For your security, we will only ship an order to the billing address or a previously added secondary shipping address of the credit card.
NY State orders will be charged sales tax.
Orders are processed and shipped the same day they are received during our operating hours of Monday thru Friday, 8:30-5:00 eastern time. Orders will be held in processing if:
(1) Your requested shipping address is not the billing address or a pre-added secondary shipping address of your credit card. You can add a secondary shipping address to your credit card by calling the 1-800 number on the back of your card
(2) Funds are not available on your credit card
(3) During the checkout process, you selected check and we have not received your prepayment by mail
(4) You have ordered *R* restricted items and have not completed the required Restricted Forms.
(5) You have ordered equipment that requires truck shipping (see below) and displays "call for quote." You will be required to approve a shipping quote prior to your order being processed
In the event you wish to cancel your order, please notify us as soon as possible to prevent cancellation charges. Once an order has shipped, it may not be cancelled and will be subject to our Return Policy. Orders over $1,000 with payment submitted by check or money order will be charged a 10% return payment fee plus any applicable restocking and delivery charges.
Standard Shipping and Processing
Orders are shipped from our distribution center in Utica, NY or directly from a manufacturer. All orders are shipped UPS Ground (Unless faster service is requested) and should be received within 2-5 business days. Once your order is processed, you can log into your Mohawk Medical Mall account and obtain UPS tracking info. Orders that ship direct from a manufacturer cannot be tracked this way because of various shipping methods. Simply contact our customer service team and we will be happy to track your order through the manufacturer. Since items ship from different sources, items on the same order may arrive different days.
8 BUCKS for orders under $100
Orders over $100.00 will not be charged shipping*** (see below for exceptions)
Additional shipping charges will apply to orders that...
(1) Ship to a PO Box and not an actual residence
(2) Ship to Alaska or Hawaii
(3) Contain refrigerated products that must be shipped overnight. These products are noted with a "Refrigerated Item" field above the "Add to Cart" button when ordering the product. Please Email our customer service department or call 1-855-366-4295 for a shipping quote prior to placing your order.
(4) Contain products that cannot be shipped by UPS and must be shipped by Truck. These products are noted with "This item requires Truck Delivery Additional Charges Will Apply" in the shipping section of the item. Please call customer service at 1-855-366-4295 for a Truck shipping quote prior to placing your order.
Truck Shipping Charges
Equipment items that require truck delivery do not qualify for our standard shipping policy. These items will display "call for quote" on the item page. Prior to ordering, you may contact customer service for a freight quote. If you order a truck shipment item without a quote, your order will be held in processing and you will be contacted with a truck shipping quote to approve. We offer the following truck shipping option:
(1) Tailgate Delivery-Customer's facility has a loading dock. The freight carrier will deliver the equipment to customer's dock. It is the customer's responsibility to unload the equipment and bring into facility. Customer must make sure the facility is accessible by a 53'long truck.
(2) Liftgate Delivery-Customer's facility does not have a loading dock. Freight carrier will unload the equipment to ground level by a liftgate or ramp. It is then the customers responsibility to carry the equipment into the facility. Note: Freight carrier will not bring the equipment into the facility.
(3) Inside Delivery-Customer's does not have a loading dock. Freight carrier will unload the equipment to ground level by a liftgate or ramp and bring into the inside the entrance level of your building. It is then the customers responsibility to carry the equipment into the facility and to the equipment's destination room. Example: If the equipment's destination room is on the 8th floor of customer's building, the freight carrier will deliver only to the entrance of the bottom floor. Customer will be required to bring up to the 8th floor.
(4) White Glove Service-Freight carrier will deliver the equipment by liftgate or ramp and bring inside the facility. The freight carrier will then bring the equipment to the destination room regardless of what floor it is on. Once freight carrier delivers into destination room, they will remove skids and trash involved with the delivery. Note: Freight carrier is not responsible for putting accessories on equipment, leveling tables, programming equipment, putting on upholstery tops of tables or moving/removing old equipment.
Upon requesting White Glove Service, please let customer service know:
What floor the equipment will be delivered to?
Is there an elevator that can be used?
Are there physical obstacles that will prevent delivery into entrance of facility or equipment destination room
Not disclosing this information may prevent the trucking company from completing the delivery and you may be responsible for shipping charges, return shipping charges and restocking charges.
Quick Ship Orders
We do offer UPS 3-Day, 2-Day and Red Overnight shipping services upon customer request. For a quote on one of these quicker options, please please contact our customer service department for a price quote prior to placing your order. UPS shipping is based on standard business days (Ex. If we ship your order by UPS 2-Day on Friday, you will receive your order in 2 business days, or Tuesday of the following week)
Restricted Items Federal Regulations require us to limit the sale of certain products to licensed physicians. These products are noted with Restricted Product - Only Physicians May Purchase above the price of the product on the product page. Returns Not happy with your order? We can help!
To purchase these products, please have a licensed physician from your office complete a Physician Only Authorization Form and return it to us, along with a copy of his/her DEA registration or state license. We can only ship restricted products to the address that is listed on the physician's licensed.
Please fax documents to 315-797-0365 Attn: Mohawk Medical Mall or mail to:
Mohawk Medical Mall
Restricted Account Set-Up
335 Columbia St.
Utica, NY 13502
To return an item:
(1) Contact our Customer Service Department to request a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA)
(2) Complete a Product Return Form
(3) Repack the item(s) in the original shipping carton with adequate packing to prevent damage
(DO NOT write on the Manufacturer Packaging - This will result in a Greater Restocking Fee or No Credit)
(4) Include your completed "Product Return Form" and a copy of the original packing slip in the shipping carton
An item may not be returned if it:
-Is opened or partially used
-Is embroidered or engraved
-Was purchased from us over 30 days ago
-Cannot be returned based on the manufacturer's guidelines (Products that are non-returnable with the manufacturer are also non-returnable with Mohawk Medical Mall)
A few important notes about returns:
-Restocking Charges-Many items we offer are not stocked and must be special ordered or drop shipped by the manufacturer. When these items are returned to us, we must then return them to the manufacturer and there are associated fees that must be passed on to the customer. Based on shipping charges and the manufacturers return policy, the credit we issue the customer could be discounted by as much as 30%. When ordering an item, if you are unsure whether you will keep the item, you may wish to check with us to see what the potential restock charge would be to return it.
-No Credit of Freight Charges-If you paid shipping charges to us, this amount will not be credited to you upon return.
-Customer Must Return Item-Customer is responsible for shipping charges when returning items.
-Do NOT write on the Manufacturer Packaging-Writing on the outside of the items manufacturer packaging will result in either no credit or a greater restocking charge.
-Returns MUST be Authorized by our Customer Service Department-Do not just send your item back. Credit will not be issued on returns received without a Return Goods Authorization Number.
Upon receiving your order, immediately:
1. Verify that the item(s) received and quantity of items match the enclosed packing slip
2. Thoroughly examine all items for visual defect of damage. If you notice any damage, DO NOT DISCARD ANY BOXES OR PACKING MATERIALS AND CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATELY
3. Plug in and use electrical items to ensure proper performance
If you have received incorrect item(s), incorrect quantity of item(s) or there is damage to the item, please contact our customer service team immediately at 1-855-366-4295. Failure to notify our Customer Service Team with errors or damages within 5 days of receiving your order may prevent us from taking corrective measures.
Note: If the item you received is defective, Mohawk Medical Mall will follow the manufacturer's suggested policy for repairing and/or replacing the item.
Federal Regulations require us to limit the sale of certain products to licensed physicians. These products are noted with Restricted Product - Only Physicians May Purchase above the price of the product on the product page. Returns Not happy with your order? We can help!
Not happy with your order? We can help!