Primary care, urgent care, and hospitals demand fast, reliable PT/INR testing for the monitoring of oral anticoagulation therapy (OAT) with warfarin. The Xprecia Stride Coagulation Analyzer is truly a handheld device that tests PT/INR with lab accuracy.
This System is Cleared for use in moderately complex settings only. (Not CLIA Waived)
The Xprecia Stride Coagulation Analyzer is ergonomically designed, with a large, intuitive touchscreen to enhance the user experience, simplify work flow, and improve overall testing accuracy. Together, these features make the testing process seamless and help minimize errors.
With the Xprecia Stride Coagulation Analyzer, healthcare professionals can feel confident that they are getting the usability, safety, efficiency, and accuracy they need. The Xprecia Stride analyzer is designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s healthcare professionals and address the key areas of importance in POC testing.
- Touchscreen features include bright-color interface with step-by-step instructions help guide the user
- Lot calibration using integrated bar-code reader
- Test strip eject button reduces potential biohazard exposure
- Operator lockout feature restricts analyzer use to trained staff only
- Design is compact and portable to enable fast,efficient patient testing at the point of care
- Test requires only small sample applied at tip of strip
- Lab confirmatory testing may be reduced because of good correlation to lab results
- Bar-code scanner offers patient and operator ID entry
- Capillary Sample Size: 6 uL
- Reporting range: 0.8–4.5 INR. Results outside this range will be displayed as Out of Range
- At minimum, 640 patient results, 300 Liquid Quality Control results, 300 error messages
- *Cleared for use in moderately complex settings*
- Download Xprecia Stride Analyzer Product Specifications
- Kit Includes: Xprecia Stride Analyzer
- 5 Boxes of Test Strips (500 Strips Total)
- 6 PT Quality Controls
|Test strips use the same Dade® Innovin® reagent as Siemens laboratory analyzers
||The Xprecia Stride uses small samples of 6µL for easy testing
|A test strip eject button reduces biohazard exposure
||Optional color-coded caps easily identify different users and locations
|Optional USB Cable is used for transferring patient data and for updating the device
||Built-in barcode scanner for calibration, operator entry and patient identification
This is a Restricted Product, and can only be purchased by a physician.
To purchase this product, please have a licensed
physician complete a Physician Only Authorization Form and
return it to us, along with a copy of his/her Medical License. We will only
ship to the address completed on the authorization form.
This product cannot be returned due to the nature of the
storage and possibility of the product being compromised.
Siemens Xprecia Stride PT INR Analyzer 5 Box Starter Kit *R*
- Brand: Siemens Healthcare Global
- Product Code: 5 Box Starter Kit
*Only Physicians May Purchase - Non-Returnable*
See Tabs for More Information