ONLY 1 TABLE LEFT AT THIS PRICE...HURRY BEFORE IT'S GONE!!!...REGULARLY PRICED AT $4,999.99
Powering the Practitioner and Patient experience, UMF Medical’s new hi-lo exam tables provide options for every budget, with Good (Standard) – Better (Premium) – Best (Limited) choices.
At UMF Medical, our Value Driven Exam Room is focused on efficiency, infection control, and of course - improving the patient experience. New options with the 4040-650 series include:
- OneTouch Patient Positioning™ … empowering undivided attention with each patient - at the point of care
- OneTouch WheelBase™… simplifying cleaning every surface, every time 650 lb. weight capacity, low access… supporting more patients, chronic conditions The UMF Medical Value can help you reduce the Total Cost of Ownership … with longer warranties and plug-&-play repair parts.
- Power Hi-Lo with Power back adjustment
- Low access ADA compliant 18.5” (± .05”) (46.9cm)
- 650 lb (294.84 kg) patient weight capacity
- Magnetic hand control with OneTouch Patient Positioning™—two programmable table positioning buttons, plus return-to-home
- Two function foot control with hi-low functions
- Large front storage drawer and reversible rear storage drawer
- Dual electro-mechanical actuator system for ef2cient speed
- 12 gage steel extension leg-pull out to accommodate for all patient heights
- Removable upholstered top with seamless antimicrobial guard
- Seamless upholstered leg cushion elevates 10° for patient comfort
- Paper roll holder (18” - 21”) (45.7cm-53.3cm)
- One touch, easy glide stirrups with 4 lateral positions and friction lock length adjustments
- Stainless steel drain pan (1-1/2” deep) (3.81cm)
- Hospital grade receptacle 110V with child safety cover (patient left)
- Pelvic tilt (7° )
- 3 year limited warranty
This product must be shipped by Tractor Trailer. Additional Charges Will Apply.
This product requires Truck Delivery and DOES NOT qualify for Free Shipping. Prior to ordering this product, please contact Customer Service to obtain a Freight Quote. If you continue to place an order without a Freight Quote, your order will be held until you approve those additional charges. Delivery options for this product include:
Tailgate (Dock to Dock) Delivery
Customer's facility has a loading dock. The freight carrier will deliver the equipment to customer's dock. It is the customer's responsibility to unload the equipment and bring into facility. Customer must make sure the facility is accessible by a 53' long truck.
Liftgate (Curbside) Delivery
Customer's facility does not have a loading dock. Freight carrier will unload the equipment to ground level by a Liftgate or ramp. It is then the customers responsibility to carry the equipment into the facility. Freight carrier are not required to bring the equipment into the facility.
Inside (1st Door Only) Delivery
Customer's does not have a loading dock. Freight carrier will unload the equipment to ground level by a liftgate or ramp and bring into the inside the entrance level of your building, as long as the pallet will fit through the doorway. It is then the customers responsibility to carry the equipment into the facility and to the equipment's destination room. Example: If the equipment's destination room is on the 8th floor of customer's building, the freight carrier will deliver only to the entrance of the bottom floor. Customer will be required to bring up to the 8th floor.
White Glove Service (Includes Setup and Trash Removal)
Freight carrier will deliver the equipment by liftgate or ramp and bring inside the facility. The freight carrier will then bring the equipment to the destination room regardless of what floor it is on. Once freight carrier delivers into destination room, they will remove skids and trash involved with the delivery. Note: Freight carrier is not responsible for putting accessories on equipment, leveling tables, programming equipment, putting on upholstery tops of tables, installing or mounting any equipment or moving/removing old equipment.
UMF Power 100+ Power Exam Table in Midnight Blue Upholstery *IN STOCK SPECIAL*
- Brand: UMF Medical
- Product Code: 4040-650-100
Additional Freight Charges Will Apply
See Tabs for More Information