We know that the real key to a great Doppler is performance, sensitivity and sound quality. Therefore, the best part of the new DigiDop is inside - we use digital signal processing similar to high-end audio equipment to reduce unwanted background noise and let the Doppler sounds through bright and clear. We call it DOP - Digitally Optimized Processing. To get technical, unlike the older Dopplers of our competition, we change the filters in the main unit to optimize the sound of each probe. In addition, DOP also lets us use noise reduction technology and powerful autocorrelation techniques to calculate the heartrate.
The DigiDop has interchangeable probes and you can choose from a variety of obstetrical and vascular probes. You can also choose DigiDops with or without the display and you can use either rechargeable batteries or standard AA alkaline cells.
- Smooth, round obstetrical probes are easy to manipulate and comfortable for the patient
- Large backlit display (optional) is easily seen in even darkened or sunlit rooms. Shows Heartrate, battery condition, signal confidence level and probe indicator.
- Rugged stainless steel and Polycarbonate Case stands up to years of use
- Magnetic Probe Holder won't break or loosen. Lasts virtually forever.
- Cord is user replaceable
- Uses standard AA batteries or Upgrade to the Rechargeable batteries that last for hours between charges
- 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Auto Shut-Off
- #300 - Non Display, Non Rechargeable
- #301 - Non Display, Rechargeable
- #700 - Backlit Display, Non Rechargeable
- #701 - Backlit Display, Rechargeable
- Weight: 12.7 oz.
- Dimensions: 6''H x 2.5''W x 1.25''D
- Battery Life: approx. 900 minutes Alkaline / 720 minutes NiMH
Newman Medical DigiDop Pocket Doppler with Probe
- Brand: Newman Medical
- Product Code: DX
Add to Cart for Price