RECEIVE 4 OR 6 BOXES OF 48 XS TEST STRIPS WITH THIS PROMOTION PLUS A BOX OF 200 LANCETS
This promotion is only valid as long as the manufacturer sees fit. They reserve the right to cancel this promotion at any time.
Each individual reacts differently to oral anticoagulant treatment. Stress, other medications e.g. some pain killers or antibiotics, diets rich in vitamin K (e.g sprout or cabbage) or alcohol, may interfere with oral anti-coagulant therapy (drugs called vitamin K antagonists). Some conditions like fever or diarrhoea might also have an impact on INR results. The Roche CoaguChek XS system gives very fast (1 min) PT/INR results using capillary blood using only one drop from the fingertip.
- One drop of capillary whole blood (only 10 µl) to get a quick (1 min) and precise INR result
- Virtually pain-free testing using CoaguChek Softclix lancing device: there is no need for venous blood sampling
- Choice between top-dosing and side-dosing options offers an easier application of blood
- On-board integrity check of every strip directly in the measuring channel (OS2C system)
- Failsafe features: device and strip are constantly checked during the measuring process e.g. check for sufficient blood volume application
- Automatic control of internal system functions
|This is a Restricted Product, and can only be purchased by a physician.|
To purchase this product, please have a licensed physician from your office complete a Physician Only Authorization Form and return it to us, along with a copy of his/her DEA registration or state license. We will only ship to an address within the state of the license provided.
Coaguchek XS PT INR System Promotion *R*
- Brand: Roche
- Product Code: RC147862x
Restricted Product - Only Physicians May Purchase
See Tabs for More Information