Who knew the next big thing would be so small!!!
The PICO Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System delivers the proven effectiveness of traditional Negative Pressure Wound Therapy in a deceptively small and quiet package.
Patients can discreetly and comfortably go about their daily lives. The Pocket-sized PICO is easy to wear compared with traditional Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Systems.
The PICO can be worn for up to 7 days, depending on exudate levels, and is disposable. It may help reduce patients' length of stay in the hospital.
- High moisture vapor transmission rate top film allows one-way transpiration of exudate vapor
- Proprietary absorbent layer moves exudate away from the wound and initiates evaporation
- Airlock layer maintains open airflow and allows even distribution of negative pressure across the dressing
- Silicone contact allows fluid to pass an minimizes pain of removal
- Significantly reduces therapy costs, administration and Training time
- Eliminates processing paperwork associated with rental Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Systems